ESOPHAGEAL MOTILITY (MANOMETRY) | PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure a successful exam, please follow all instructions carefully. Please bring a list of all your current medications, including any over-the-counter medications with you. If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please call 907-569-1333.
TWO DAYS BEFORE PROCEDURE
- COVID Testing is required 2 days prior to your appointment. PAMC will contact to schedule.
DAY OF PROCEDURE
- No solid foods after midnight
- May have clear liquids up to two (2) hours prior to study
- You may take all of your usual morning medications with 4 oz. of water, EXCEPT the following:
- Pain Medication
- Pro-Motility Agents
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- You will check in 10 minutes prior to you Appointment.